Your Success is Our Priority
Is there an age group you prefer? Do you work especially well with children with special needs? What kind of caseload are you comfortable with? Questions like these are just the beginning of the conversation. At Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services, we want to get to know you – what you want from your career and what is most important to you.
Like you, we are committed to doing the right thing and work with a shared sense of values and purpose. Our staffing firm is here to help you fulfill your passions and grow your career.
Why Work With Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services?
Passionate and talented therapists have choices, and from the very beginning, you’ll see why school therapists choose to work with our team.
- School-based therapy is all we do. Founded by therapists, we bring over 28 years of experience, knowledge and resources.
- We believe in therapist leading therapists. Dedicated clinical manager and team lead – who are also therapists – to support you every step of the way.
- You can grow your expertise. Professional development opportunities for continuing education.
- We can manage your job search. Find opportunities that fit your career goals and provide the work/life balance you desire.
- You’ll be treated the way you deserve. Work for a fun, team-oriented speech language therapy, occupational therapy, school psychology and physical therapy staffing firm.
- Enjoy flexibility and peace of mind. We provide an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- Therapists trust us. We were voted “Top Workplace” for six years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation out of 1,200 companies.
- Locations across the country. Opportunities in public, private, and charter schools across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
People We Place