We Only Serve Schools
Owned and operated by therapists with extensive school experience, Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services offers therapy staffing solutions to school districts across the country. We know how to find the right fit for your school therapist positions – and help students reach their full potential.
Increasingly, school districts are expected to do more with less. Compliance demands and talent shortages make it tough to staff your schools with the therapists and school psychologists your students deserve.
Our SLP school staffing and school therapy staffing agency provides the following licensed professionals:
- SLP – Speech Language Pathologists
- SLPA – Speech Language Pathology Assistants
- OT – Occupational Therapists
- OTA – Occupational Therapist Assistants
- PT – Physical Therapists
- PTA – Physical Therapy Assistants
- LSSP – School Psychologists
- School Psychometrists
Why Cobb Pediatric?
- We only serve school systems; educationally relevant therapy is our area of specialty for more than 27 years serving more than 150 school districts.
- Well respected in the industry with stability in leadership, strength in process, and flexibility to meet the needs of our district clients.
- Access to select Cobb Connects Continuing Education opportunities available to your district at no cost.
- Award-winning reputation of treating our therapists well, with respect and appreciation for all that they do:
- Voted Top Workplace for five years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation out of 1,200 companies.
- Employee satisfaction with our company culture proven with an industry-leading retention rate.
- Customized billing procedures with timely & accurate invoicing.