The Cobb Pediatric Story
At Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services, school therapy is all that we do. Founded by a therapist in 1989, our mission has always been connecting talented speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists and school psychologists with public, private and charter schools.
Our team is devoted to providing schools with superior service by empowering therapists to help children with special needs reach their full potential. We support school leaders and our therapists so we can work together to improve the lives of children.
A Different Kind of Pediatric Therapy Company
We believe that Cobb Pediatric is different from other therapy staffing companies, and we believe that difference is in our CULTURE…
The Cobb Culture Cornerstones
- We have a simple mission – improve the lives of children.
- We become the Company of Choice by putting others first.
- We believe doing the right thing is always the right thing.
- We are wholeheartedly committed to providing genuine, unparalleled support.
- We know that building strong relationships is what sets us apart.
- We cultivate an environment of teamwork and mutual respect.
- We are passionate about WHO we are, WHAT we do, and WHY we do it.
Our Corporate Philosophy
- Honor God in all that we do
- Treat others the way they want to be treated
- Adhere to a fundamental philosophy of doing what is right
Culture + Corporate Philosophy = TOP WORKPLACE*
When culture and corporate philosophy all take priority over profits, the result is a great place to work. In fact, Cobb Pediatric has been selected as a Top Workplace 6 different years. During one of those years, we ranked first out of over 1,200 companies in the category of Employee Appreciation!
We know school-based therapy – because that’s all we do and we’ve done it for 28 years!
We know how to support, mentor, and care for therapists – that’s why we are selected as a Top Workplace six times!
*Atlanta Journal Constitution
Don’t take our word for it!
Hear what other therapists have to say about Cobb Pediatric.